In Islam, the criterion for rejoicing is a religious achievement. We successfully fasted throughout the month of Ramdhaan, performed Taraweeh, gave Sadaqah and performed other acts of virtue which brought us close to Almighty Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala).
This is indeed a great achievement. For this we rightfully celebrate. However, the real celebration lies in achieving success in five stages ahead of us:
1. Success in our passing away with Eemaan.
2. Success in the Qabr (grave).
3. Success in passing the Pul- Siraath (bridge over Hellfire).
4. Success in receiving our book of deeds in the right hand.
5. Success in entering Jannah (Paradise).
While we celebrate this Eid, let us prepare for the real Eid of entering in Jannah. For this, the effort of Ramdhaan must continue throughout our life till the last breath.
Great one another with “Taqaballallahu Minna Wa Minkum” (May Allah accept from us and from you)